The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 307 - I love you to the moon!

I love you to the moon...I love to the moon and back...That's what I always tell Steve

All week he's been watching some pretty fascinating space and science shows on Discovery
They have really beautiful graphics and that got me thinking about The Little Price

So I got out my collection and started reading reminiscing tonight...


My oldest book is a hard backed copy from the 50's, then I have a french copy from 2000,
A brand new colored paper back copy, a black and white paper back, and more recently
A super deluxe pop-up book from Anthropology - a gift from my mom on my last birthday




 If you don't know the story...or haven't read it in a while...you should read it!
I am going to start it right now



No comments:

Post a Comment