The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 305 - Holding out

I've been holding out on you...
When we were last in California (end of April) Steve had a plan
He took me to the Coach outlet in Palm Springs and let me loose




Steve's big thing has always been getting me a new purses for my birthday
And being as he was raised by some very fashionable women (mother, sister, aunt, and grandma)
The only purse store he goes into is Coach...but let's be honest this isn't a "coach" economy
So my last "new birthday purse" was a couple of birthdays ago...that is until this year
As luck would have it the day we stopped at the outlet they just happened to be having a 30% off sale
I found the perfect (so many pockets you can't believe it) white purse...aka my dream purse
Steve got it for me along with a bottle of leather cleaner (lesson learned on my last white coach purse)

I haven't said anything about it because I am actually trying to wait to use it until my birthday (60 days!)
But I am feeling more and more like this weekend might be the weekend to debut it
Isn't Memorial Day weekend the true start of Summer and wearing white
Ahhh, what to do?


No comments:

Post a Comment