The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 285 - In search of perfection


This is Steve's new phone box and his retired phone...
Well actually, this is the box for his 3rd "new" phone in the last week
He was up for an up grade and knew exactly what he wanted
Unfortunately it took 4 separate trips to the Verison store and 3 separate phones
Before he got one that is (nearly) flawless - needless to say, he is a phone guy

I on the other hand have and love my "dumb" phone
I am up for an up grade this July (just in time for my birthday)
And it might actually be time to join normal society and finally get a smart phone
The only problem is, I'm not a phone girl...I have no idea what's out there
What's cool, what feature I want, what type of plan I need...
I am thinking if I break from my Amish ways this July-
I am going to make Steve do all of the work
(Or maybe I'll just take his phone!)


No comments:

Post a Comment