The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 284 - Which came first the hippie or the egg?

My sister is all about eggs these days
She insisted on showing Steve and I that you could make a "fried" egg
In the microwave in under a minute when we were out in Cali over Easter
She even wasted an egg showing us (gasp!)

Anyway, Myk says that making an egg this way in the morning is the best part of her day
So I gave it a try this morning...




I made my toast, tossed the egg in the microwave
A minute later put it all together with some cheese
And there is was: One amazing breakfast
Best part is, this breakfast kept me full until (a late) lunch...and that never happens

Thanks Myk for your advise on eggs!



1 comment:

  1. Yay, you did it! I'm so egg-cited that you actually took my advice. The sandwich sure did look egg-ceptional.

    ReplyDelete