The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 296 - It's going to be another Late Night


I am on the eve of another week of 11 hour work days...plus a two day work trip
To help get me through the next 5 late nights I got this
And it is amazing!!!

As a person who has more of a salty tooth than a sweet tooth...this ice cream really hits the spot
So salty, so chewy, so bad for you - it's everything late night's are supposed to be about
I guess my goal to loose some weight will have to wait another week

No comments:

Post a Comment