The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 293 - The lost post

This is the post that never happened...It was intended for Thursday, May 12th
But that night when I went to compose my blog I was shocked to find that Blogspot was down!
I tried and retried to get onto the site...desperate to do my nightly post
But there was no such luck...so I went to bed knowing I would start Friday a day behind
I even tried to sneak the post in Friday morning at 5:30 am...but blogger was still down

I don't know exactly when the site came back
But by time I checked at the end of work today things were back to normal
And now I can get back on track!

This is my picture for my missing post...
It's the sad new I stared at all Thursday evening and Friday day

No comments:

Post a Comment