The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 300 - 3 is a magic number




This is the 3rd time I've written this post tonight...

The first time was at the Vegas airport typing away on my ipod touch
We got to the airport 2 hours early...my boss loves being early
Then the free wifi freaked out and disconnected before I could publish my post

So I typed it all up again...because I had some extra time when my flight became delayed
But then another plane showed up and all of a sudden there was no delay
So we all got rushed onto the plane and I was told to turn off my ipod before I could publish my post
So my post got erased again...
I guess it's true that "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"

And that brings us up to now...My third post of the night
I put up 3 pictures of my time in Vegas: seeing displays, materials, and cool new resorts
But I will have to tell you more about that later...
For now I am going to bed because 5 am is going to come pretty fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment