The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 306 - A sunny distraction



The dogs and I just got back from our evening walk
Wes has decided that he's dead...I think he'll make it (and probably be asking to play fetch in an hour)
Ash was a champ and very well behaved the entire walk (2 miles)

I just needed to do something physical and outside today
First, it's rare that there is still an hour or more of day light when I get home from work...
Plus, I have been incredibly snacky...my restless leg syndrome has been giving me calf craps at night...
And I saw some pretty cute pics of my sister on FB and I am super envious of her hot summer body!!!
Let's just hope I (and Wes and Ash) can keep this up and actually get in summer shape

2 comments:

  1. awww you are silly and very sweet, thanks sissy! Your walk looks really pretty! Maybe see a doctor for those legs of yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and your perfect little beach body! I want your long skinny legs, your dark tan, your tiny bird arms...and mostly I want you here with me for wiggle hugs! And yeah I should probably go to the doctor for my legs but instead I am going to start working out again and see if that helps any.

    ReplyDelete