The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 126 - Time to celebrate!!!

(Made by Corey)

I had intended to blog about the last two days and all of our Thanksgiving fun...
But that is just going to have to wait because we are celebrating some good news tonight (with Yogurtland)
After a very long search our friend Corey just landed a job! And it's actually in his career path
Starting Tuesday he will be a flight instructor in Mesa...and if that weren't good enough he (and his family) Just got a very cute new puppy (a rare White English Golden Retriever) named Chester
Such great news to end another great day!



1 comment:

  1. I AM SO THRILLED FOR COREY!!!!!! I know, know, know what it feels like, watching what Mykaela went through! Tell him how happy I am for him! Please!

    ReplyDelete