The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 111 - In want of some magic...


I am a major Harry Potter freak! And I'm not afraid to let the world know it
I spent my lunch break looking at the pictures taken at yesterdays premier of The Deathly Hallows Part I
(I am in love with Emma Watson's new hair cut and honestly wish I had the guts to try it)
I flipped when I saw that my local scrapbook spot sold official HP scrapbook paper (see picture above)
And I am dying as I look at the calendar and know I have to wait another two weeks before I get to see
The new movie (Steve and I said we would go with my sister when she is in town)
So what are we up to tonight? You guessed it...watching some of the other HP movies to tide us over

But seriously how cool are these papers...and what excuse can I use to make it okay to buy them?


     



1 comment:

  1. ahhhh i love the papers!!!! can't wait to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete