The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 102 - Taking my work home...

Okay, I got a lot of work, work done today...but I also got a lot of "home" work done today too...
What am I talking about you ask...well I have found a bunch of tile I am in love with
And it just happens that I own two bathrooms with sheet linoleum flooring that need to go immediately
There's just one problem...I have too many choices...

The front runner: Grey and tan stripped floor tile with slate and glass mosaic wall tile
(They match our countertops and wall paint so well!!!)

The original selection: Brown and tan stripped floor tile with marble, travertine and glass mini mosaic wall tile

Same as the original but with medium sized stacked mosaic wall tile

The spa: Light tan and white stripped floor tile with marble, travertine, and glass stacked mosaic wall tile


Oh yeah, and I should mention a second problem...I don't have money to redo either of our bathrooms : )

1 comment:

  1. I vote for the 1st group or the last group. Then, I vote we all win the lottery. I swear we would not have the problems other people have. We would just get the right houses, fix them up, pay bills, have babies (or in my case grandchildren) set money aside for college and weddings, invest a bit and give the rest to a good cause!

    ReplyDelete