The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 105 - Progress


 

So this is going to be a really long project!
I have 4 dining chairs that I am sanding down and refinishing
The original plan was to sand then down completely and then stain them black...
But after spending 6 hours on 1 chair just to get it to paint grade finish...
I am thinking painting the chair instead of staining them is the new plan!
So now that I am painting them...I have to decide if they are going to be white, light gray-blue, or silver
But no i have plenty of time to decide...like I said, this is going to be a really long project!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment