The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 118 - Working weekend

This is no normal Friday night
We will be calling it early tonight because Steve actually has to work a full day tomorrow
All in the name of getting the Friday after Thanksgiving off (when we will have the Riehle Thanksgiving)

So I decided I would do a little "work" tonight to kick this working weekend off
Steve and I have been trying to figure out if we can afford to get new countertops in the kitchen
And while we do that we have been trying to hone in on exactly what surface we like best
Right now we both agree we want a quarts product over granite...specifically Caesar Stone
So I brought the color samples home from work tonight so we could pick a color (or two)


The front runners are all white-ish (because the cabinets are blue but one day may get painted black)





Or we let go of the black cabinet dream and go with a black countertops
(but that is only an option because I love the embedded mirror fragments in this sample)



Anyway...before we fall in love too much we need to get a quote and make sure we can even afford it

No comments:

Post a Comment