The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 114 - Deja vu


Do you remember my frieneny the office space water cooler?

Well guess what it did today...it once again started dispensing room temperature water!
Just like that. It worked on day one, didn't work day 2 - 200 and now works again on day 201
Okay, so it wasn't broken that long...but it did feel that long
Honestly, all is forgiven. I am just happy it is working again...especially now that my office is freezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment