The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 115 - A sophisticated pallet

Hot dog octopus!!!
My mom made these for us as kids and we loved them
Our favorite meal was when the octopus were paired with mac 'n cheese
Well tonight the dinner scene on Raising Hope (Fox channel) had the family eating these little octopuses
And I just about freaked out that a tv family ate what we ate as kids...ahhhh memories

  Now because I saw this at 8:00 at night and have already had dinner...these pictures aren't ones I took
But they will give you the idea...or if you are already familiar with them they will give you happy memories



No comments:

Post a Comment