The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 219 - Last sunset


I actually snapped this picture last Friday while stopped behind a fender bender on the freeway
And I am showing it to you tonight for two reasons...

First, because I am still assembling shower invitations...it is taking a million times longer than previously
Estimated...but they are also turning out a million times better than imagined so I'm still happy

Second, because I am hoping this is the last sunset I see on my way home from work (for a while)
Because tonight I made it all the way home with the sun shining brightly!!!
Which means it's finally going to be possible to go for walks (maybe jogs) in the evenings again
And once it's light enough at 5am to walk, I will be on my way back to feeling and looking my best
And that really is something to be excited about!

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how many times I have tried to take a picture like this and I can never get positioned right! Hooray for longer, brighter days :)

    ReplyDelete