The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 216 - Take a walk on the wild side

A big congratulations go out to my mom and dad for closing on their new home today!!!
I love the place and I am so excited to see what you do with it...
Oh, and I plan on spending every Saturday at your pool as soon as it's warm enough to do so

And mom, because I forgot to bring it to you tonight...here is the wallcovering I was telling you about
It is a beautiful damask (called Irene's Damask) but with a fun animal twist
(Because I know you like to walk on the wild side when it comes to your powder rooms)







1 comment:

  1. Ok...you are right! I absolutely love this! Is it terribly expensive? It would be perfect in that powder room! And thanks for coming to see the house. I know it makes a long day for you and Steve, but I am so excited and really wanted you to see it!

    ReplyDelete