The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 197 - Super Sunday

I am half asleep...but trying to watch the Super Bowl
I want Aaron Rodgers and the packers to win so bad...and it is starting to be a close game again
Ahhhh, so nervous!!!

Anyway, so why am I so tired? Well Super Sunday started early for me
I got up at 7:30 so I could get a full day in at the Phoenix Open with my friend Jacque
I got tickets from my dad for the sky box at the 16th hole...and best of all a valet parking pass
With lots of free food & drinks, sun, rowdy fans...well needless to say, the day was amazing

Even the golf crowd were excited for the Super Bowl


Me & Jac
(This picture has bad lighting...but I will update later with a picture from Jac's camera
She turned her flash on so we could get one good shot...and then got in trouble for sneaking a camera in
But she got to keep her camera and said she would email the picture tomorrow)

Well the Steelers just scored again...and the laundry need to be changed over so I better go
Cross your finger for the Packers...and for me that I can stay up and finish the laundry tonight



No comments:

Post a Comment