The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 217 - Twice the weekend

Today had a part A and a part B

Part A was our annual trip to the Highland Games in Phoenix
It is a festival with a mixture of Irish, Scottish, and Welsh heritage in the form of
Bagpipe and dance competitions, amazing food, huge dogs, and of course traditional games




Part B of today was helping my mom find the perfect paint for her new house
And I am happy to say that I think we came up with two options that could both be pretty perfect



Mom- don't forget to let me know how these paints look tomorrow in regular day light!

2 comments:

  1. Your picture of the Highland Games are awesome. That is NOT a dog, that is a horse-dog! He (she) is huge!!!! Thanks again for helping with the paint. Like the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mini-horse is giant, why is his tail so short? And i'm BRIAN FELLOWS!

    and mom is adorable!

    ReplyDelete