The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 205 - Sweet, sweet day

My Valentine's Day started sweet and ended sweet
First, I started my day by finding a wonderful V-day card on my car left by my sweetie Steve
Then at work one of my coworkers gave each person in the office a mini box filled with mini gourmet treats



And yes, that is one of my all time favorites in miniature...ummm French Macaroons

Then I got home and had one of my favorite dinners, stuffed shells, made by Steve of course
And we finally tired our pear and cinnamon dipping oil on some fresh focaccia bread...so amazing!!!

And now to cap off the night we are digging into our Valentine tradition...
AJ's fresh fruit tart! And this year Steve got mediums instead of smalls...so yeah there is a lot to eat



And that's how we do Valentines! No gifts...just thoughtful cards and decadent food!

No comments:

Post a Comment