The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 215 - What's New?

At work we get a lot of samples of the newest, coolest cutting edge interior finishes
I am always amazing with the beautiful textures., materials, and patters that come my way
Today when I went to work there was a new sample up against the wall
I didn't notice it right away but when the receptionist pointed it out and said that she was in love with it
I realized that I was pretty blown away by it as well

She asked if it was a new wallcovering or maybe a new paint technique? 
I had no idea so I started to investigate...



Turns out it was an extra ceiling tile turned around backwards...


Oh well...if not a real sample, at least it can be great inspiration for a future wall finish

No comments:

Post a Comment