The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 194 - There and back again...

Ever wonder what a bird's eye view of Phoenix at 6 am looks like....
Well here it is - and yes it was as cold as it looks

 

Oh and on a side note...
The San Jose airport is wonderful...it was just renovated and I love what they did
One of the smaller, but still cool changes, is wider restroom stalls with a bag ledge and child seat
How great is that! Now you can go to the bathroom without putting your baby and purse on the ground

No comments:

Post a Comment