The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 193 - Cookie Monster

So tonight's another guest blog night; Summer's getting ready for a day trip to San Jose tomorrow and is too busy to blog, so I'm taking over again. 

We had some left over pie crusts so we decided to make some pie crust cookies, just flatten out the crust, use whatever cookie cutters you want, sprinkle on some cinnamon sugar, and bake. But of course I ate too many and now feel crappy, which is why Sum calls me a cookie monster.




3 comments:

  1. They are good and it is impossible to NOT eat too many! Happy Groundhogs Day, Guest Blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Steve - All I keep thinking about is Bob eating the pumpkin pie garnish ones over thanksgiving and thinking they were just to snack on, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Steve, you're amazing!!! Also, I love eating these cookies...now I'm a cookie monster

    ReplyDelete