The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 39 - Silent Night




Neither Steve or I have been sleeping well...
Both of us have the type of minds that never quite seem to shut down.
We both lay awake at night while our minds weave in and out of worries, ideas and random thoughts.
So we have started a new "quiet time" where we turn the tv off and relax and unwind in peaceful silence for an hour before getting ready for bed...hoping we will train our minds into a calmer state of rest...

The current rest time literature...for Steve it's Dante and for me it's Jane Austen...
and feel free to judge these books by their covers; they're both as wonderful as they look!

No comments:

Post a Comment