The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 61 - Water spots


Ashby got us up at 4 am so she could go outside and get sick
I sat out back with her for half an hour and then hosed off the patio
When I took her back outside an hour later all the water had dried except one spot near the back door
The instant I saw it I though..."wow that looks just like a circus bear"
So I came in and told Steve I had to take a picture of a circus bear water spot

I think he thought I was nuts or delirious from being up so early
But see this is what I saw (except the image in my head is way better)...


As fun as it was to imagine fun scene from water spots...I hope I actually get to sleep tonight! 

1 comment:

  1. We are definetly two peas in a pod! The first thing I thought (before I read anything) was, "Oh, Summer has a silhouette of a bear on her blog...." Funny! BTW, love your actual drawing!

    ReplyDelete