The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 57 - Orange Sunrise


This was my drink of the day: A mock Mimosa...orange juice and sprite...
Just like Mim used to make us for Sunday brunch...which is very fitting for today because...

Today is my parent's 29th wedding anniversary...
And these crazy love birds got married at sunrise and had a brunch reception

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for celebrating our anniversary! I have to just laugh when I see that picture. I am sure you will feel better about your wedding pictures 29 years from now. You are just going to have to take my word that the flower head thing I am wearing really was quite the "thing" at the time. Oh my goodness!

    ReplyDelete