The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 26 - Mad Plaidder


We just finished packing...and it was not an easy task.
I put out my four favorite, comfiest, cutes outfits (I always pack an extra outfit) 
and Steve put out his three standby/favorite outfits.

And there they were...a mess of seven different colors and variations of plaid shorts!
Apparently we have the same taste in clothes and both only buy plaid shorts and solid shirts.
Now normally Steve could care less what I wear but tonight he "put his foot down"
We can not be "that" couple; we can not walk through the airport wearing similar and clashing plaid outfits.
So we started swapping out comfy plaid shorts for some slightly snugger solid colored ones.

In the end Steve retained two pairs of plaid shorts and I kept one pair.
Tomorrow Steve is wearing his brown/tan plaid shorts and
 in keeping with our no "matchy-matchy" pact I opted for the cropped jeans. 
Basically we spent more time planning how not to match than we spent planning the trip itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment