The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 233 - Closet Case

I am exhausted!
I cleaned, organized, and re-worked every closet on the 2nd floor of our house
It's part spring cleaning and part still moving-in and getting settled

Master closet...fitting all of my and Steve's clothes (even coats and winter stuff)


Out of season stuff boxed up and labeled


The wall of shoes...all fit but 3 pairs of sneakers


The guest room closet...finally empty except an extra (no dogs allowed) bed set (modeled by Ash)


The office closet...finally empty except some extra lamp bases and picture frames (modeled by Wes)


And the scrapbook room closet...not empty, but finally organized and not spilling out into the room
(Once again modeled by Wes)



1 comment:

  1. Nice work, Duke!!! I was and still am doing the same thing, except in my case it is spring cleaning and moving OUT instead and then IN, haha. You seemed to get a whole lot more accomplished in a day than I did though! I am truly impressed and a wee bit envious!

    ReplyDelete