The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 231 - Punch Walk

Today I wrapped up my day by doing a punch walk for one of my jobs
We toured the space at a 90% completion and took stock of everything that needes to be finished
This space is a coffee bar, break room, and copy room


Blue and white quartz countertops - check
High gloss white cabinets - check
Modern chrome cabinet pulls - check
Luxury vinyl tile flooring - check



Full height glass and stone mosaic tile back splash - check
High gloss open upper cabinets - check



Under counter, ada compliant microwave cubby ( and microwave) - check

Still working on the coffee maker with r.o. hook up...and some general clean up



Hum...upper cabinet and soffit not aligning...that's going to need some work

And now for a check up of another coffee bar down the hall...



This one has a little more way to go

More pictures to come once the entire thing is done!


No comments:

Post a Comment