The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 224 - Just for you

Our friend Corey comes over quite a bit...especially around blog time
Steve always says, "Summer you have to do your blog" (he gets nervous when I wait too long to blog)
Then I say, "I don't know what to blog about"...To which Corey says, "blog about me?"
Well tonight Corey, it's finally all about you!

We actually got a call from Corey on our way to dinner...he was at work and his car wouldn't start
Corey is a pilot and flight instructor and is currently teaching out in Mesa 
When we went to jump his car we finally got to see his airport, plane, and uniform
After making him pose for a picture (he is always such a good sport) we all went out to dinner - his treat!
And now we are watching Mystery Science Theatre 3000 (just like when we were in college)
And if that wasn't enough...tomorrow we are all meeting at The Coffee Shop for breakfast!
Best, best friend weekend ever!!!





1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! What a great picture! Corey looks so cute in his pilot stuff! Love this blog!

    ReplyDelete