The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 174 - You get the picture...


It's a crappy picture...but do you know what it means?
I got home at 6:30 and I actually saw sun light! The mornings at 5am are still blacker than black
But finally I get to see real sky and real sun light even after getting home
I love winter weather, I love it being cold enough to wear layers, I love not sweating...
But I hate living my weekly life in pitch black!
I wake up and it's dark, I drive to work and it's dark, I get off of work and it's dark, I get home and it's dark
But not today friends...I didn't see the sun melt away until I had been home in my own drive way
And I stood there for at least 5 minutes on the phone and it was still there
And best of all...from this point on it will just keep getting brighter and bright, later and later!

No comments:

Post a Comment