The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 165 - Hot and Steamy

I have fallen head over heals in love with my new garment steamer
Steve got this little guy for me and wow has it changed everything!!!

So I washed all of our work pants last weekend while I was still sick...
I was way too tired to fold the clothes right away when they finished drying
(I try to skip ironing whenever possible)
And I haven't had time to catch up on the ironing yet so each morning I flip on my steamer
Wait all of 30 seconds for it to heat up...and then with a few quick passes I have perfectly pressed pants!
Fast, easy, and convenient! Thank you Steve...Thank you Steamer!!!


Next we are going to tackle the blue sofa with this thing...it needs all of the germs to be steamed away!



No comments:

Post a Comment