The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 96 - Polished


A couple years ago I let a cute woman at a mall cart talk me into buying this nail buffing block
I try not to make eye contact when I pass the people selling stuff at mall carts...
It's not that I want to be unfriendly but I know I won't buy the item...
So why put them through the sells pitch just to shoot them down right?

Well like I said, a couple of years I made eye contact and got suckered...
At least that's what it felt like at first...but the truth is I love this nail buffer!!!
First the lady buffed my nails with the blue coarse side...then the gray soft side...
And then the smooth white side...and ta da! Beautiful glossy, shinny nails

They seriously feel amazing and unlike nail polish it doesn't chip, peel, scratch, or fade
And I plan on polishing up my little nails tonight just in time for my business trip tomorrow
So even after a full day of work I know they will look perfect for the grand opening of my favorite project!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment