The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 79 - More than filler

Here is what you missed while we were in Cali without a USB cord...

The cupcake shop in Orange...

 Mykaela's favorite shop sign on the main drag...

 Our phone booth photo shoot in Laguna...

 The secret shop ally way in Laguna...(it felt like magic!)

Our favorite shop art instalment...

 Our crazy late night board walk photos in Corona del Mar...
(Mykaela was a bat and I was a dinosaur)




 We also spent some time being normal too...




1 comment:

  1. I loved all these photos. The ones of Laguna just make me want to be there now! And I love the ones of you and Myk being the dino and bat! The one of you and Steve is really cute! Thanks for sharing. Made my day!

    ReplyDelete