The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 81 - New dress or bust!


My entire family has a wedding to go to this weekend
And as expected my mom and I both have loaded closets and nothing to wear!
So tonight we had an in home fashion show trying on old and new dresses
In the hopes of finding a winning combo
We found a few good options but we are going to continue the search tomorrow
Oh and after trying on super tight dresses that made me look like I had a beer gut...
(even though I don't drink)... we went out and ate this (picture above)
So yeah, my lack of working out and my constant treat consumption kind of explains
my need for a special dress that magically makes me look amazing...hope I can find it : ) 

1 comment:

  1. Funny that you even mentioned the word "bust" after that last dress you tried on. That "bra" top was something else!! I can't believe how quickly you took this pic and how good it turned out. I really think you should study photography. I think that could be your true calling.

    ReplyDelete