The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 90 - So Close


This tiny little pumpkin man (a gift from my mom) is the only decoration that got put out tonight
Tomorrow we are having Steve's family over for an all day pumpkin carving, food eating, football watching,
Couch lounging, fall is finally beginning party! So to prepare we cleaned, and cleaned, and cleaned!!!
The goal was to get the entire house clean and then put out the fall/Halloween decorations...

So that was a pretty tall order...especially considering we started our giant to do list at 6pm tonight
it's now 10 and I am exhausted! The entire first floor is clean (no one will go up stairs any way)
So I'm calling it quits and taking a much needed shower and then putting myself to bed
 That way tomorrow we can get up early, drop my car off to get an oil change, go to the store,
Come home and then cook up a storm...all before our guest come at 10 am 
Just thinking of all that makes me tired...but mostly I want to go to bed because I can't wait for tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment