The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 348 - For brave eyes only...

Don't look if you're squeamish or afraid of really gross bugs (especially scorpions)














It's the summer and once again we are finding creepy crawlers in and around the house
This morning we had our favorite Sunshine Pest Control service man out to spray our place down
He brought me out back to show me a particular spot by our patio that is scorpion paradise...
He sprayed the spot as he pointed it out to me...and swarms of baby potato bugs
And the giant scorpion pictured above, came running out

The pest control guy smooshed the scorpion with the end of his sprayer right onto our back wall
And although I do feel a little bad for the pest, and it's pretty gross to look at...I left it on the wall
I look at it as a fare warning to all other scorpions that we mean business!!!
(That and I'm so grossed out by it that I can't even bring myself to clean it up - yuk!)
Anyway...You've been warned scorpions...come to our place and you're dead!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just hate you having to deal with these things!!!!! Should we get you a cat? Or a chicken? I have heard good things about both!

    ReplyDelete