The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 323 - New additions

I've added a new set to my collection...


A large and a small round, white, ceramic cake stand with decorative slots for ribbons to be laced through
I've been looking for these exact pieces for sooooo long...and I've finally got them!
Not to mention they came with ribbon that matched my kitchen


Only down side is I now have too many stands to fit in the galvanized buckets I used to keep them in
Under my kitchen cart (or kitch as we call it) so now my cake stands all sit out on the bottom shelf
Oh, and guess who's head happens to be level with that shelf...


Don't get any funny ideas buddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment