The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 317 - Early Bird

Today we had an early celebration for my little bird's (Myk's) birthday (her real birthday is the 16th)
She will be in Cali for her birthday this year so we wanted to squeeze in a birthday for her while she
Was in town for a friend's wedding, and another friend's going away party, and another friend's birthday
(Yeah it was a really busy weekend for her!)

Anyway, we were at my parent's pretty late hanging out and partying so I am going to make this short
But I promise the full birthday wrap up later this week...cause man it was a crazy one!
But for tonight:


Happy early 25th sissy!!!
Coming up later: The Creep, exploding cupcakes, blueberry toss, and Toms!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sissy! I had such a great weekend, it was hard to leave this morning... But at least I have my new toms to keep me company out here! Can't wait to see the creep photos haha! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer! Love this photo....you have such an amazing way of capturing "the moment"! Love this post, and YOU!!

    ReplyDelete