The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 277 - A new home

My parent's are on their way back to "the old house" (the Maricopa house)
To get their 3rd commercial moving truck load full of furniture to take to the new house
Yikes! That's a long day!!! Good work mom and dad

And speaking of new homes...we are welcoming a new addition to our home
Adrienne gifted me her very prized antique chandelier last weekend
(It wasn't able to make the move with her to the east coast)
Anyway, it is going to need a lot of work, cleaning, and love
But I am excited to take on the task and give this little guy a great home to live in







No comments:

Post a Comment