The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 271 - Mastering the master bathroom

 I was just gong to tidy up a bit for when Anne and Jesse stay at our place and watch the dogs
But that turned into a full attack on our bathroom closet and medicine cabinet


The cabinet is missing it's shelves (foreclosure) so I have to keep it simple...
Proactive, airbrush foundation, deodorant, face lotion, tooth paste and tooth brush - done!


And the closet...
Full of extra of everything (yeah we are always over prepared)
I want to eventually get this thing looking amazing but right now organized will do!



No comments:

Post a Comment