The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 158 - I get by with a little help from my friends (family)


So my husband is the best man on earth!!! And my mom is the best mom ever!!!

I am still sick and my mom has been coming over every day to watch me while Steve works
Last night was a pretty rough night and Steve found me huddled on the bathroom floor some time between
5:00-5:30 am trying to find some type of medicine that would give me relief so I could sleep more
I told him not to worry about me and went back to bed, but my wonderful Steve texted my mom to come
Check on me...and so she did...and then spent a couple hours with me in the urgent care so I could finally
Get some real medicine - So the official diagnosis is: bronchitis with a sinus infection
Now I am popping 4 Advil every 4-6 hours, 1 Wal-phed every 12 hours, and 1 antibiotic every 12 hours
Oh and good news, the antibiotic is going to give me a metallic taste in my moth for the next 10 days!!!
Anyway, after getting back from urgent care my mom was still looking after me
And my dad dropped by to see me, and then Steve come home with two wonderful surprises

1) He did my blog yesterday!!! I was so depressed about forgetting it yesterday that I didn't even get on
Today to see that he had done it! So when he got home, Steve told me to check it -
Seriously, that was so amazing and made me so happy I teared up when I saw it...
 I still get some warm and fuzzy while thinking of it : )

2) I had mentioned that I wanted (another) hand steamer a few days ago (our old one broke forever ago)
And Steve got a special recognition at work and was allowed to pick out a free gift and that is what
He picked for me! A new steamer!!! Just in time to disinfect our furniture that has all of my sick germs on it

Oh and you should know by "watching me" my mom has cleaned my kitchen, taken out my trash,
Got my groceries, cooked me soup, held me, played with my dogs and kept me company
Pretty awesome huh! Yeah I have a pretty great family : )

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, my sweet! I love taking care of you, I just don't love your having to be feeling so bad!

    ReplyDelete