The Goal: to take and post at least one picture each day for the entire year that I'm 27.

I find that I rush through the day, to rush through the week, to get to the weekend...just to find that an entire year goes by in the blink of an eye. So, on the eve of my last day as a 26 year old I decided to make a change. I challenged myself to take the time each day and find at least one moment worth remembering, hoping that in this way I will learn to live each day for what it is. For regardless of how uniform the days may feel at a glace each one is truly unique and worth cherishing.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 5 - Dashboard Confessional

The weekly grind can get pretty wearing...especially when you factor in the 5am walk with the dogs, getting to work early, working through lunch, staying late, and client visits on top of an hour commute (each way). Today I hit a full 12 hours of away time...leaving at 6:45 am and returning home at 6:45 pm. It's not nearly the longest day I have had but it was exhausting!

Leaving home...

...getting to work...

...running some drawings to a client during lunch...

...driving back to the office...

...leaving the office..

...on the 51...

...the 202...

...the 101...

...the 60...

...through the flooded neighborhood...

...and arriving back home!

And in case you were counting: yes, I do take 4 freeways on my commute (for a total of 33 miles)

* Just a special note: all photos on this post were taken while stopped at a traffic light or with a camera fixed to the dashboard on a timer...so yes mom, I am being safe.

* And if I had waited until this evening for post inspiration (like I normally do) instead of planing out all of these tricky, timed car photos you would be reading about the scorpion attack that just happened...so your welcome mom!



2 comments:

  1. ahhhh scorp attack?! I want a post about that! And I love that you clarified about the driving pics because I must admit, I was getting kind of worried.. but more than being worried, I was impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,you know me so well. I was pretty impressed by the layout of the pictures-all the while thinking I was going to strangle you for photographing while driving. So thanks for clearing that up. . . . now about that scorpion attack?

    ReplyDelete